Google Maps Location: 1-1 Hiyoshicho, Fuchu 106-8401, Tokyo Access:
- Approx. 2 minutes on foot from Keio
Line Fuchu Keiba Seimon Mae Station to the Main Gate using the special
(Approx. 22 minutes from Keio Line Shinjuku Station by limited express or local limited express, transferring at Higashi-Fuchu Station, on days when the Tokyo Racecourse has live races)
- Approx. 10 minutes on foot from the
South Exit of Keio Line Higashi-Fuchu Station to the Racecourse East Gate.
(Approx. 20 minutes from Keio Line Shinjuku Station by limited express or local limited express on days when the Tokyo Racecourse has live races)
- Approx. 5 minutes on foot from the special ticket gate of the JR Musashino Line / Nambu Line Fuchu-Honmachi Station to the West Gate using the special overpass.
Daytime Race Dates: April 20st,21nd/27th,28th May 4th,5th/11th,12th/18th,19th/25th,26th June 1st,2nd/8th,9th/15th,16th/22nd,23rd October 5th,6th/12th,13th/19th,20th/26th,27th December 2nd,3rd/9th,10th/16th,17th/23rd,24th
Google Maps Location: 1-1-1 Funabashi, 273-0037, Chiba Access:
- Approx. 15 minutes by bus and 30 minutes on foot from JR Nishi-Funabashi Station.
- Approx. 10 minutes on foot from JR Funabashi-Hoten Station using the special underpass (Nakki Mall moving walkway installed).
- Approx. 10 minutes by bus and 20 minutes on foot from Keisei Higashi-Nakayama Station.
Daytime Race Dates: March 2nd,3rd/9th,10th/16th,17th/23rd,24th/30th,31st April 6th,7th/13th,14th September 7th,8th/14th,15th/21st,22nd/28th,29th November 30th December 1st-7th/8th-14th/15th-21st/22nd-28th
Oi Racecourse (Oikeibajo)
Google Maps Location: 2-1-2 Katsushima, Shinagawa 140-0012, Tokyo Access:
- 2 minutes from Monorail Oi Keibajomae Station.
- 12 minutes from Keihin Electric Express Railway Tachiaigawa Station.
- On days when races are held, free shuttle buses run between the Oi Racecourse and JR Omori Station, JR Oi-machi Station and JR Kinshicho Station (during the night races only). A free shuttle bus only for the return route from the racecourse runs to JR Meguro Station via JR Shinagawa Station.
Daytime Race Dates: March 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th/18th,19th,20th,21st,22nd
Nightime Race Dates: April 8th-12th/22nd-26th May 20th-24th June 3rd-7th/24th-28th July 8th-12th/29th August 1st 11th-16th/25th-28th September 2nd/23rd-27th October 28th- November 1st December 9th-13th
Google Maps Location: 1-2-1 Wakamatsu, Funabashi-shi, 273-0031, Chiba Access:
- 10 minutes from JR Minami-Funabashi Station
- 5 minutes from Keisei Railway Funabashi Keibajo Station
Night Racing Dates: March 11th-15th April 15th-19th May 6th-10th June 17th-21st July 14th-17th August 7th-10th September 2nd/23rd-27th October 28th-31st November 1st December 9th-13th
Google Maps Location: 1-5-1 Fujimi, Kawasaki-ku, Kanagawa 210-0011 Kawasaki Access:
- 15 minutes from JR Kawasaki Station.
- 12 minutes from Keihin Electric Express Railway Kawasaki Station.
- 1 minutes from Keihin Electric Express Railway Daishi Line Minato-machi Station.
- On days when races are held, a free shuttle bus runs between the Kawasaki Racecourse and the No. 13 Bus Stop of the East Exit of JR Kawasaki Station.
Daytime Race Dates: March 1st
Nightime Race Dates: April 1st-5th May 13th-17th June 10th-14th July 2nd-5th August 2nd/5th,6th/20th-23rd September 3rd-6th October 20th-25th November 17th-22nd December 16th-20th
Google Maps Location: 1-1-1 Heiwajima, Ota, Tokyo Tel: 03-3768-9200 Access:
- 10 Minutes from Keihin Kyoko line
- JR Omori shuttle bus #1
Race Dates: March 1st-4th/10th-15th/ April 3rd-7th/ 10th-15th/20th-24th May 3rd-8th/18th-23rd/ 26th- June 14th-19th/24th-29th
Start Time: Opens 10:00am
Google Maps Location: ３丁目-1-1 Higashikomatsugawa, Edogawa-ku, Tōkyō-to 132-0033 Access:
- About 15 minutes from JR Sobu Line Hirai Station North
- Subway Tozai Line Nishi-Kasai Station about 10 minutes from the south exit
- About 5 minutes from the Toei Shinjuku Line Funabori Station
Race Dates: March 2nd-6th/10th-15th/19th-22nd/ April 2nd-6th/16th-19th May 3rd-5th/18th-19th June 14th-17th
Start Time: Opens 10:00am
Google Maps Location: 4 Chome-11 Koremasa, Fuchū-shi, Tōkyō-to 183-0014 Access:
- About 3 minutes walk from Seibu Tamagawa line Kyoteijyo Mae Station
March 2nd-6th/12th-17th/21st-26th April 7th-10th/13th-15th May 7th-8th/26th-28th June 18th-19th/21st-23rd
Start Time: Opens at 10:15am